Bahrain ratified the World Heritage Convention on 28 May, 1991. As of March, 2010, it has one World Heritage Site, in the Cultural category. Bahrain has also submitted another six sites presently on the World Heritage Tentative List.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Bahrain
Sites in Bahrain on the World Heritage Tentative List.
- Qal'at al-Bahrain - Ancient Harbour and Capital of Dilmun (2005)
- Hamad Town Tumuli Moundfield (2001)
- Barbar Temple (2001)
- Saar Heritage Park (2001)
- Hawar Islands Reserve (2001)
- Burial Ensembles of Dilmun and Tylos (2008)
- Pearling and its cultural landscapes in Bahrain (2008)